Terms and Conditions
Albek Pty Ltd Website Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Albek Pty Ltd...
This document details the Terms and Conditions that govern your use of www.albek.co and by using it you acknowledge that you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them once you commence using the website. If you would like assistance at any time, please contact the Albek.co team.
In these Terms and Conditions "we" and "us" mean Albek.co (ABN 81 625 503 184) trading as Albek Pty Ltd and includes its directors, shareholders, officers, employees, consultants or assigns. Be aware that at any time, and at our sole discretion we may vary these Terms and Conditions so please check them regularly for changes.
Limitation of Liability
Under no circumstances shall we or any of our subsidiaries or agents be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages and to the extent permitted by law and we do not accept any liability for any damage or injury caused by the use or misuse of products purchased from us. We make no warranty as to whether any of the products or services on our website will meet your requirements and you expressly indemnify us in the instance that they may not meet your particular requirements.
For the avoidance of doubt our liability is limited to the replacement or repair of the goods, the supply of equivalent goods, the cost of replacing or repairing the goods or the cost of obtaining equivalent goods.
Copyright & Content
All content on our website including but not limited to designs, logos, images, copy, text and general layout is protected by copyright and may not be used without express permission from us or any relevant third party copyright owners.
We use our best endeavours to ensure that all information on our website is accurate at the time of publication however we do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information and are not responsible for any errors or omissions. In addition, we are not responsible for the opinions and behaviour of distributors or re-sellers and are not liable for any offensive conduct or defamatory statements on their part.
Consent to Communications from us
By placing an order with us, whether as a registered customer or guest, you agree that we may collect, use, disclose, and keep Personal Information for the purposes of fulfilling your order. The use of Personal Information includes, but is not limited to, sending emails to keep you informed of the status of your order. You might also be prompted to subscribe to our newsletters and special offers; the decision for opting in or opting out to receive these newsletters is entirely up to your discretion.
We respect your rights to not receive these communications and if you advise us of this, we will adjust your account accordingly. Every newsletter we send includes a clear link to unsubscribe in the footer and once unsubscribed you will no longer receive them unless you re-subscribe at a later date.
Privacy & Security of Personal Information
All Personal Information submitted on albek.co is secured using the latest Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) premium encryption technology.
Credit card payments are processed through payment gateways including Shopify, Paypal and Afterpay; albek.co does not store any of your credit card or financial information on our servers, therefore ensuring the highest level of protection for you.
We collect information from buyers on our site during online purchasing, to enable a faster and more streamlined purchasing experience. The personal information we collect will typically be used to assist albek.co in fulfilling your order as quickly as possible, as well as offer you special promotional offers and exciting product opportunities from time to time.
Payment & Shipping
All purchases must be paid in full prior to shipping and we reserve the right to cancel any orders in the event we suspect the payment method to be fraudulent.
To protect credit card holders from fraud we use state of the art fraud prevention systems. If your selected payment type triggers one of these systems, it may put your order on hold and instigate a verification system to confirm the validity of your order. As part of these systems we may make a small charge to the credit card used to pay for your order, which is immediately refunded. We will then ask you to supply details of this transaction to verify you are the true card account holder.
By purchasing from albek.co you are entering into a contract and may not rescind payment via PayPal or Credit Card charge back in the event of late or damaged delivery.
While we make every effort to deliver all items to you quickly as possible, we are not responsible for delays caused by our global couriers.
Some products we offer for sale may be pre-order items or items that are not immediately available for delivery. We supply an estimated dispatch date and will generally inform you of excessive delays but are not liable for any direct or indirect damages caused by any delay.
We make all efforts to ensure that goods are well packaged, so they arrive undamaged. Please contact our customer service team email@example.com if you have any delivery problems or if the package has been damaged in transit.
In the event that you receive a faulty product we will send a replacement item (subject to availability) once we receive the return. A Freepost address will be provided for use within Australia Only.
Many of the items we sell are produced to limited quantities and re-manufacture may not be possible. While we endeavour to ensure all items are in stock at time of advertising there may be occasions when an item has sold out.
In the event that an item (either promotional or regular stock) has sold out we may, at our total discretion, do one of the following: - (a) offer a rain check on that item, (b) offer an acceptable substitute product or (c) take other corrective action.
Returns, Exchanges and Warranty
At Albek we believe customer service is paramount so our returns and exchanges policy was written with the intent to maintain a balance between providing the highest level of customer service and maintaining a sustainable business model. Our policy continues to evolve and we welcome feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Really, we mean it and want to hear from you.
- If you would like to return your unused product within 45 days, please email us at email@example.com for a ‘Return Authorisation”. Once you have received the RA number we will ask you kindly to send it back to us. Any incurred shipping charges are not eligible for refund.
- All returns must be in new, unwashed and unused condition with all hang tags and packaging included.
- Returns take 10-12 business days from receipt at our warehouse to inspect, restock and process your refund and/or credit. We’ll send a confirmation email when your refund has been issued to the original payment method.
- On credits/exchanges, you will be sent a store credit or full refund whatever your preference for the value of the returned item that can be used on our website to place any new order(s).
- Items purchased anywhere except www.albek.co , must be returned to the original place of purchase.
- Any item that has been modified, altered or changed in any way other than its original form is not eligible for returns/exchanges/warranty.
- Final sale items are not eligible for return, exchange, or refund unless otherwise noted.
- All refunds will be processed within five (5) working days of approval.
- Refunds can only be made back to the payment method used for your order.
- Any refunds for items purchased using a discount coupon/voucher will be credited at the net purchase price as shown on your order confirmation email.
- Please allow up to ten (10) days after www.albek.co has completed your refund for your financial institution to take receipt of the refund into your account.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
Orders for in-stock items will ship within 1–2 business days.
***Please allow for up to 7 days processing and shipping during peak holiday season***
If there's a problem with your order and we anticipate a delay we will contact you through email. A tracking number is automatically generated and then sent to your email given when we process your order. Domestic orders will ship the same day if received before 2:00PM Australian Eastern Standard Time M-F if item is in-stock. Depending on where you're located, road freight shipping generally takes 3-7 working days for delivery from time of shipment.
Worldwide shipping should be used for orders outside Australia. International orders will need to be verified and this may take us several days. We will only ship internationally to the recipient address on file with your credit card company. This will be verified by a phone call to the issuing bank. Our flat rate is for the shipping cost only and does not include duties, taxes, or other import charges levied by the importing country. For DHL orders, please allow an extra day for order processing and any duties, taxes, or brokerage fees will need to be paid by the customer upon delivery.
Unfortunately Albek cannot ship to PO Boxes globally.
Unfortunately Albek cannot be held responsible for damage or loss that occurs to goods after they have been delivered to a freight mail forwarding service. Once they are delivered to the Freight Forwarder address or the BFPO location, we are unable to replace or refund goods that are missing or have been received damaged.
Important Information around our shipping
- All prices displayed on our website are in local currencies or if not stated Australian Dollars, unless otherwise noted.
- International orders may be subject to a 2-3 day credit card verification waiting period for security purposes.
- Business days are classified as Monday-Friday. Saturday and Sunday do not count as "business days".
- Shipping times shown are the estimated number of days your order is in transit after your order has left our warehouse. This doesn't mean it is always the exact amount of time after the order is placed online.
- Your order will be shipped once all of the items for your order have been gathered in our warehouse, and they are ready to ship.
Keep Track of Your Order
- If your order has already shipped, the tracking number will be linked into the status of the email confirmation.
- You can contact us for a status update via phone or email.
If you have further questions after reading these tips, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Taxes and Other Charges
Albek only charges sales tax to orders placed in Australia.
Albek only charges sales tax to orders placed in Australia. Unless otherwise indicated, You are responsible to pay any applicable sales (use) taxes or any other similar tax required to be paid by the state or Country in which You reside or any custom duties or VAT taxes required to be paid by You due to your purchase of any product(s) from this Website. If we are required to collect any taxes at the point of sale, then all applicable taxes will be added to the purchase price and You agree to pay the same, unless You provide us with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to your purchase.